2011年3月29日星期二

♥ 29/3



昨天才看到新年时拍的照片 ;(
post to FB just now ;)
and now
i will post at my blog and
post the picture in this post too ;p

Picture now ;))
v
v
v
My sister.. My mother.. and Me
We are the only girl in my family ;D

 

My grandmother and Me


 
we are family ;))


照片就只有三张
很少对吧
不过有好过没有啦 ;p


回去标题 ;)
♥ 29/3
today my sweetheart 
don't have go to skul ;(
miss you babe ;) ♥
how are you now??
okay already??
i tell you now
2moro you must come to skul
promise me ;p
we want go the 马来店 eat ya~
you must join ;D

arh!!!
my SEJARAH~
finally get B already
muahaha
but.....
the GEOGRAFI~
get C ;(((
ishhh~


今天学校突然来个比赛
很闷的说
我的babysss jia min做到要发脾气了
哈哈
她很够力好笑的咯
;D


三天没有补习
29..30..31/3
这三天闷死我啦 ;(
明天学校有kelas tambahan ;(
很闷的说
但想到跟朋友去吃午餐就觉得开心了 ;D


I♥MB = I ♥ My Buddy ;)

End Blog!

you are belong with me ;) ♥

1 条评论: