2012年10月27日星期六

27102012 ♥


27 . 10 . 2010 ♥
Memorable day !
BIGBANG ALIVE TOUR !
Dear Bigbang, Welcome to Malaysia !
VIP FOREVER !


虽然跟他们见面的机会擦身而过
不过没关系, 我相信我真的总有一天会见到他们!
Twitter non-stop tweet about my lovely bigbang.

My look tonight.
I have my own bigbang concert at XiaoYun's Sweet House !
Wow, Fantastic Baby !

我在家自high !
音乐调得很大声
邻居们对不起 :p

My heart is at Stadium Merdeka now !
I try to imagine the environment with VIP at Stadium Merdeka :)
Dear Bigbang, Aku Cinta pada Mu !


I saw him today.
I go temple find him today.
Long time didn't heard he call my name.
Long time didn't see his smile.
I miss his everything.


Will have a sweet dream tonight !


KL please stop raining.
My Bigbang have concert now.
hmmm.....

See my GD.

#photo #from #twitter :)
GD post in twitter since 8:08pm :)


Daddy Mummy planning 4 years after will go Korea.
Is that real? HOPE !

BIGBANG, hope you all will love Malaysia's VIP !




Stay Turned !




没有评论:

发表评论