2012年10月24日星期三

24102012 ♥


Hello blogger babiess :)
Finally, final exam is over !
Yahoooooooo :D



Holidays mood on !
He is going to leave me a few days soon :(
I will miss you, seriously.


Stress, Exam is really give me too much stress.
I feel I'm useless in this final exam.
I'm stupid enough.
The most disappointed paper. Ekonomi & Account
我了解了很多, 付出的并不一定能完整的得到。
Promise, will try hardest next time.


Still remember, this photo is when I doing Sejarah revision :p
And also after out dinner with mummy :)


Chubby face :o
Ugly Yun.
Awww


Again happen many things recently.
Can I handle it?
Ohh, that is non of  my business.
I feel I useless, I can't help to my friend.
He cry infront me that day :o
What can I do for you?
Sorry, I stupid.


是赌气还是什么?
我不是放不下, 是我真的不忍心看着悲剧发生.
说真, 早就放下了.
别人说我很洒脱, 其实并不是.
是那人再也不值得我去怀念了.
因为他已不再是我认识的那人了.
失望? 伤心? 抱歉, 一点也没有这样的感觉.


Bigbang Alive Tour 2012 ! ♥
This Saturday
Awww, My Bigbang !



He is important to me right now.
He is the best in my heart right now.
Don't caught his heart, he is mine.
 恋人未满, 友达以上。


Enjoy Yours Holidays Friends !

Next month, November.
My month ! :D

Always ♥ 1126 :)

很多时候,不经意知道一些事后,表面装得无所谓,用微笑去掩饰,其实心里比什么都疼。



Stay Turned !






没有评论:

发表评论