2012年10月6日星期六

07102012 ♥


Time flies !
Hello blogger babiess :)
Sorry for leave you so long time, my blogger.


KL later !
Shopping with mummy. Hope sister will come meet us with her boyfriend.
So long time didn't meet her boyfriend. Miss the day play with him at home.
He is soooo cute. :D


Wednesday.
Please come slowly.
I scare about the final exam.
Xy, try your best.
You fight for someone and yourself.
Add Oil !


Keep smile everyday. Everything will be okay.
I try to say it to myself everyday.
I want to show out my smile to everyone that care about me.
I want they know that, xy is a strong girl.
Won't fall down easily.



That day at school.
You can't see this cute girl :p
Hahaaaaa.


With the boy.
He is my BFF.
We are good good friend.



Tie up the new hairstyle to school since the first day of Oktober.
Many people say pretty :p
Hahaaaaa. jkjk


Play brother's DSLR yesterday.
Hahaaaa.


Ougghhhh !
Who this ugly girl ?
using DSLR take photo can easily see out my pimples.
OMG ! It is too ugly .
:(


Take my own note to KL and study later.
Today will be the last day for me to enjoy and relax my mind before the final exam.
Stress, when face to final exam.
Anyway, fighting XiaoYun !


I'm not a pretty girl.
I'm not a clever girl.
But I have a love you heart.


Black yesterday.
He say I so pretty.
Awwww
Hahaaaa



Fighting my lovely friends.
GoodLuck in our final exam.
and GoodLuck to LeeWen :)



StayTurned !





没有评论:

发表评论