2012年11月5日星期一

05112012 ♥


04 . 11 . 2012
HappyTOPday !

My boyy :D
Still fall in love with his blue hair ♥


02 . 11 . 2012
HappyBirthday to DarrenGoh.

celebrate at BlueGarden and Broadway
damn quite funny that day.
Memorable day.


03 . 11 . 2012
HappyBirthday to the most best bestie, Herng.

Stay handsome and health bestie :)
celebrate with you next year :p


Went to Morib yesterday.
It is damn tired sitting inside the car -_-

Using bro's DSLR to take photo :D
I success to capture this effect of photo :p

♥ this much :D
banyak mau :p

This tree are soooo beautiful


Beach ♥

I'm their photographer :D

with grandma and sister ♥

We are the only girl in my family ♥


Teacher find me to be PSS next year.
Awwww, last year ady still find me do.
But I accept it :p


Please pass fast this week.
I feel lifeless when stay at school.
No one know me well.
Sometime I feel I'm so hard to continue my life.
Ends up, please.
FML.

What the crazy photo? L0L!
I'm useless girl.
I'm gonna 'leave' my life ......


雷霆扫毒.
Wish to finish it tonight.
Can I? Hahaaa
I'm still watching ep26 now je. :p


Watching drama.
Go go go !!! :p

He say sooooo cool :p



Stay Turned!



没有评论:

发表评论