2012年5月30日星期三

30052012 ♥


Happy Birthdayy my girl, Yoona! ♥


Unblock my blog. :)
Welcome back !
Today is Happy Yoona day :) ♥
LoveRain tonight I can finish it :)

Yoona, doh cincai yehpuda! :)
You are my goddess!:)
I will love you till the world end :)



Badminton today! :)
Sweat, feel comfort! :D



w/ AnnQi :)
Yea! My YONEX! ♥
:D


What a sweet sound yesterday night? Make me cant sleep XD ♥
You appear in my dream yesterday night, is really a sweet dream, Awwww!


I regret when I saw that msg :/
How stupid I have :/
I hope you know my feeling now :/
What I thinking and talking about now?
DAMN stupid la you, T.XiaoYun! --'
Why I still waiting for the text?
14hour is over! 
Should I give up to waiting for the text? :/
Fall in love with you easy, forget you in my heart is damn hard.


Thank you llw :)


Last,
Happy Birthdayy to my lover, Yoona :)


Stay Turned! :)



没有评论:

发表评论