2012年5月24日星期四

24052012 ♥


Annyeo! :) ♥

Dont know is happy Thursday or sad Thursday ... :/


Yea! Congratz to me, my mid-year exam is finish! :D
Finally, i can whole day sit in front the computer :)


Holidayss is coming! Hoorayyy!!
Any place to go? NOoooo ......
Just stay at home better :)



The last paper -- Ekonomi.
RIP ba :/
Paper 2 is really hard like hell!
1 question I can do 1 hour! WT...
but in that 1 hour, got 45min is asleep! --'
not I feel sleepy, is I dont know how to do that question :(


Owwhhhh! I know my Math result!
Why I cant get A+ in Math? :(
Is really damn sad! If I didn't do wrong that graph, maybe I will get A+ ?
Maybe? maybe? maybe? Maybe I think too muchh! :(


To Miyaki: 
                 Don't give other people lie again :)  Next time, don't believe them anymore. Just do your best, then enough :)  Hmm, add more, I really can teach you Form 4 Math, if you want. :)  Add oil add oil. :)  And don't naughty anymore :P


During my mid-year exam, is really very thankiew you all :)
thankiew myk be my listener :)
thankiew llw help me keep my secret :)
thankiew kwn give me some comment about that thing :)
thankiew gcy be my listener too :)


Dad and mum, during holidayys we go Singapura okay? :D
I'm waiting your answer :)


Suddenly I nothing more to say.
and wanna continue watching my drama :)
sleep early tonight, and tmrw is the last day to school :)
Miss Yap, I will miss you.



Stay Turned! :)

没有评论:

发表评论