2012年5月15日星期二

16052012 ♥


Annyeo! :)

Wednesday, my private holiday :P
Happy Teacher's Day :)

I start getting sick? I dont want.... :(


BM, BC, BI, Moral, Sivik, PJK papers is over! :)
MT, SJ, SC, PD, Account, EK papers is coming soon :(
Scaryyyy :/

Go cousin's house revision later :)
Hope they will help me to cover back my Mathematic :)
JiaYou for my exam!
XiaoYun, do your best! :)


BIGBANG!! ♥♥
Wonderful! They are coming Malaysia soon! Yea!! :) ♥
Hope I can go :P


And today is IU's birthday.
Happy Birthdayyy to IU ♥


I love twitter muchh! ♥
I ♥ tweet tweet tweet with my cutiee friends :)
Although I dont know why they suddenly come play twitter, but welcome you all join twitter :)


btw, I very thank you my two sweetie, seriously :)
Yesss, Is you two shapo llw n myk :)


Good Luck to all my sweetie friends.
JiaYou in exam! Fighting! :)



Stay Turned! :)


没有评论:

发表评论