2012年8月12日星期日

12082012 ♥


有你, 我很好 :)


Hello blogger babies :)
I get my new spec last friday. #love
4sq and twitter change new profile picture :D

I'm singing my blue...♥
Someone tell me in my photo got what like what. haha
Cute answer :D


KL today.
On the way...

Pink colour today.
Our shirt almost same today :D

Brother, good luck in your exam. :)
and enjoy your sembreak after this final test :)
We have our family one day trip at Bukit Beruntung during the one week holiday.
#enjoy #the #movement #we #stay #together , Family .



I saw a small accident today.
#sigh
I really saw many accident this year.
:/
I scare. Is really scare.


Today chat with mummy at car.
Mummy ask me after spm want study what.
haha. good question XD
hmmm, got think wanna to study finance.
but this thing, next year sin chat la :P
I ask mummy will miss me after I go KL study.
Mummy say of course will miss. haha
#happyseiiii


You wait me. I wait you. Fair.
But not fair is you wait me more than I wait you.
Sorry.


Daddy keep across behind me.
Uncomfortable to updated my blog.
End here.

learn one sentences........
Keep calm and smile :)


Stay Turned.







没有评论:

发表评论