2012年8月7日星期二

07082012 ♥


Hello blogger :)
Just think wanna to simply updated.


Today paper.
Science and Ekonomi.
Each paper also sleep half hour.
I think that Science is hard than Ekonomi.
But, I'm wrong.
Ekonomi is harder than Science.
My God. really gg.com today :(


I really think I did wrong today.
Although you tell me that nothing happen.
You, call me don't say sorry.
But your heart get hurt izzit?
Minta maaf :(


Remember this photo.
11012012, Sister graduation ceremony ♥
I changed much. Awwww


Forget when take.
Just remember is take before dancing show.
But I just look so cute. Hahaha ♥


The day at China.
I miss muchh. ♥


China.



CNY2012
Ivy's house.
Memorable day.



Stop memorize here.
10:33pm
Goodnight blogger.
Sweet dream babe :)



 雨过天晴
Smile dimples girl.
#love #newname #onlyforyoucall
:D


Stay Turned .






没有评论:

发表评论