2012年7月2日星期一

July ♥


Hello July. Hello blogger. Hello everybody.
I know I 3week+ dont have updated my blog ady :D
I'm back now :)


Many had happen on June.
Sweet memories, sad memories also have. :/
Lets start to remember it, my memories :)


0628. (Thursday).

Playing badminton w/ sweetie. ♥
#EliteFutsal
sweat. feel good :)


0629. (Friday).
School Sport Day.
I wont forget this black friday. Forever.

After I finish run 4x200m. I really no more energy.
Dont have energy to move. and my leg is like getting palsy.
Although didn't get No.1, but I still get No.2 :)
*clap-clap hand* :D

I feel disappointed to my 100m. :(
Why I foul?
I didn't want to lc what.
Every year I didn't lose in 100m.
But this year...... Not lose. Is run also didn't run.
Why?!! Why that day my situation is bad like that?
I know I too nervous that day. :/
I have horror, 100m competition.

Before back home. Take photo w/ them :) ♥



0630. (Saturday).
Hang out w/ the gang. bestie :)
Topic: 安慰会. ♥
别人运动会后就是庆祝别人拿了多少奖.
但今年我特别. :)
他们给我的不是庆祝什么, 而是安慰我.
安慰我没有跑到100m不要伤心.
有你们的安慰, 我很开心 :)
有你们, 也很好 :)


First we go easycafe. After, we go eplace. :)
As the same. Easycafe I always drink Mango Milkshake. ♥
And thank you bestie treat me :)

w/ neng, huan and herng :) ♥

w/ lovely miyaki. ♥

w/ neng. ♥

w/ cute huan. ♥

w/ herng. ♥

And I mix all the photo :)
Thank you bestie.
I totally like the 安慰会 :)



Next year school sport day.
I will try to get the olahragawati :D
Just try it. No loss anything also :)



看见今天form5的学生都有点不舍得运动会.
明年的我是不是也会有那种感觉?
我想可能会. :/

0701. (Sunday).
Fetch brother back setapak.
Before, we go Festival City.

buy this yellow shirt at F.O.S ♥
And we have our dinner at face to face ♥

My mango yogurt ♥ LIKEYY! :)
Delicious ♥


Recently really very EMO!
What the hell?! --'
你我的性格其实大家都很清楚.
但是有些事你不能阻止我, 因为毕竟那是我自己的事.
我不需要别人的同情. 我也不喜欢被同情.
因为我知道同情的人都是虚假的.
我要的只不过是真心的对待. 难道很难?
或许我们长大了, 大家的思想都变了.
但我想说, 你在我心中的地位永远还是那样, 从来没有变过.


衝呀-瘦薪兵團. Is totally a funny drama ♥
Aaron and Kin ♥ Dont know why, love them muchh :D
Btw.
My friend intro me to see SAW. It is a very long time ago movie.
But they say nice. I just can say this movie is totally bloody, terror, nausea.


End my post here w/ my own photo :D



Stay Turned :)



没有评论:

发表评论