2012年3月9日星期五

Happy Holidays!! :)

Harlo, my blogger babiesss! :)
My monthly test is over! Yeahpiii :)
* Im singing my blueeeess....... ♥ *

Happy today! :)
First thing, finish monthly test and holidays is coming! :)
Second thing, dating with daddy just now at Easy Cafe, have a bowl of Tomyam and a cup Latte! :)


The time when i doing revision! :(
Have a cup coffee sin wont feel sleepy when revision SEJARAH!! XD


This dog so cute! XD
Take this photo after i finish my Account tuition! :)




On Call 36 Hours!
Very 'genjiong' now! :)

Hmm, very full now..
Cant sleep timm XD
Many homework la, DAMN!! :(

Dating with 'biaojie' tmrw night! :)
Long time no see jor, my lovely JiaQi.. XD
 

Going to watch drama now! :)
GoodBye blogger! :)
* Im singing my blueeeeess.....
♥  *



Stay Turned! :)






没有评论:

发表评论